Terms & Conditions
Our ticket Terms and Conditions should be read in conjunction with the terms and conditions of the authorised ticket agent (EVENTBRITE) from which you purchased your ticket which are available on their website. All tickets are subject to our general event Terms and Conditions. These include but not limited to:
- paid tickets
- complimentary tickets
- third party offerings
- competition giveaways
- promotional tickets
1. Crawley Pride offers a No Refund Policy if you are unable to attend, this includes due to weather (where the event is still going ahead, if the event is cancelled then please refer to point 14). You may transfer your ticket to another person who can attend by contacting email@example.com
2. Only customers holding a valid ticket will be admitted to the event. Upon receiving your wristband, you must wear your wristband at all times during the event.
4. Re-sale or attempted re-sale is not allowed.
5. Tickets may not be used as part of a promotion, competition, advertising, or be given away as part of a product or service package or for commercial gain without the permission of the event organiser. Any attempt to do so will result in the ticket being void and any person holding such a ticket will be refused entry to, or ejected from the event without refund.
6. Crawley LGBT+ & Crawley Pride are not liable for lost, stolen or defaced tickets or wristbands. If a customer loses their wristband, they will not be able to re-enter the event. All wristbands will be checked when entering and leaving the event. Your ticket may be invalidated if any part of it is removed, defaced or altered.
7. Prohibited Items
Restricted items include but are not limited to:
• No illegal or psychoactive substances
• No dangerous or hazardous items
• No glass
• No liquids (except water or sunscreen)
• No alcohol to be brought into the event site
• No items that could be used as a weapon
• No hampers or picnics to be brought into the event site (unless for medical reasons, small snacks permitted)
• No suitcases & large rucksacks or large bags (over A4 size)
• No disposable BBQ’s (including green heat base camp cookers, solid fuel stoves etc.)
• No fireworks, flares or pyrotechnics
• No inflatables or Chinese lanterns
• No large umbrellas (small folding umbrellas ok)
• No unauthorised flyers/poster for distribution in or around event site
• No goods for unauthorised trading
• No lasers or laser pens
• No unofficial tabards or reflective jackets
• No super soakers or water pistols
• No air horns, megaphones, klaxons or similar
• No spray cans, aerosols or gas canisters
• No bicycles, skateboards or scooters
• No drones
• No animals (with the exception of assistance animals)
• No unauthorised professional commercial photography
When an item falls under our prohibited list and is medically required to be on any person/s, please email Pride@crawleylgbt.com for authorisation. Only when you receive our authorisation email, may you enter with said item/s.
8. Alcohol Policies
We operate and enforce a strict Challenge 25 policy at all bars on site. If you can’t provide valid identification when requested, you will not be served alcohol. If you are lucky enough to look 25 or younger, please, make sure that you bring an acceptable form of identification. Please note we only accept a driving licence or passport as a valid ID. All under 18s must be accompanied by adults (18+) at all times while on the event site.
9. Bag Policies
Small Bags are allowed into the event sites.
• You may be refused entry if your bag is deemed too large.
• We do not have storage for bags on site.
• Crawley Pride operates a bag search policy at entry points. Searches may also be conducted during the event on any person/s where our security company sees appropriate. You may also be searched using a pat-down method or a security wand based on behaviour profiling.
10. Code of Conduct
We expect everyone attending Crawley Pride to behave in an appropriate, inclusive and kind manner.
• Any offensive behaviour including homophobia, transphobia, racism or sexism will not be tolerated.
• All staff, security personnel, medical teams, Police, Fire and Ambulance should be treated with respect. Any incident of harassment towards anyone working on the event may be reported to the Police and dealt with accordingly.
• Please comply with requests/directions from staff regarding event operations.
11. Data Protection
We only store data in compliance with the 1998 Data Protection Act and never save your bank card or payment details. Customers' email addresses will be subscribed to the Crawley LGBT+ newsletter for updates and information purposes. Customers may unsubscribe at any time by emailing requests.
Use of drones and remote-controlled flying models are not permitted during any moment of Crawley Pride. This includes during setup, during event or after event.
14. Force Majeure Event
If the entire festival is cancelled due to a Force Majeure Event, your tickets will be allocated to the rescheduled event (up to the value of the ticket excluding the booking fee). Force Majeure Event means any circumstance outside a party’s reasonable control including without limitation:
(a) acts of God, flood, drought, earthquake or other natural disasters;
(b) death or serious illness of any senior member of the Royal Family, being the Head of State or consort, or the children or grandchildren of any of them;
(c) epidemic or pandemic;
(d) terrorist attack, civil war, civil commotion or riots, war, the threat of or preparation for war, armed conflict, the imposition of sanctions, embargo, or breaking off of diplomatic relations;
(e) nuclear, chemical or biological contamination or sonic boom;
(f) any law or any action taken by a government or public authority, including without limitation imposing an export or import restriction, quota or prohibition, or failing to grant a necessary licence or consent;
(g) the collapse of buildings, fire, explosion or accident;
(h) any labour or trade dispute, strikes, industrial action or lockouts;
(i) non-performance by suppliers or subcontractors; and
(j) interruption or failure of utility service.
If you have a complaint during the event, please report it to a member of staff. If your complaint requires further investigation, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
(a) In the instance of a breach of any of the Terms and Conditions Crawley LGBT+ & Crawley Pride reserves the right to cancel the ticket/s, eject the offender/s and retain all monies paid. Crawley LGBT+ & Crawley Pride reserves the right to refuse entry to any person without prejudice.
(b) Management reserves the right to refuse admission.
(c) By attending the event, you give your express consent to your actual or simulated likeness being included within any film, photograph, audio and/or audio-visual recording to be exploited in any and all media for any purpose at any time throughout the world, the copyright to which shall be owned by the Promoter or its contractors without payment or compensation.
(d) Crawley LGBT+ & Crawley Pride reserves the right to vary these Terms and Conditions from time to time without notice and at our sole discretion. Updates will be published on our website if changes are made.